I promised a happy, uplifting, funny post. I was informed today that I must provide a happy, uplifting, funny post. I threatened kittens and rainbows, but I’l too lazy to pull them off Google Images.
So what’s a girl to do? Make a list! Ah ha!
Things That Make Me Smile:
- Unexpected gifts. Who doesn’t love that?
- My Harvey Prince Hello body stuff. I smell *amazing*
- My new Sketchers memory foam sneakers. Holy shit, it’s like walking on a cloud. Where have you been all my life?!
- Getting a super enthusiastic recommendation for a job in another department. As in, she walked down to the hiring manager and sold me like a cheap sarong at a flea market in the Bahamas.
- My gross, threadbare tee that I’ve had for forever and a day that I refuse to get rid of. It’s practically sheer & absolutely can’t be worn in public, but I love it.
- Glitter nail polish. My favorite color is sparkles. Le-fucking-git.
- Using an exercise ball as a chair. Hilarity ensues.
- Stupid jokes. Apparently I didn’t play along appropriately today. Oops. There was a do over.
- Hair flowers. I’m pretty goddammit.
- Renewing my ClassPass subscription. Kickboxing, here I come!
- Fizzy water. Proper hydration = good. Or so I’m told.
- Shit talking people on House Hunters.
- Getting my hair blown out. Again, I’m pretty goddammit.
- Kitten cuddles
- Rainbows 😛
Okay, so not some of my *super* best work. One of these days I may post a “vlog” entry so everyone can hear my charming intonation. That is, if I can get past hating how my voice sounds. I let you decide, fair readers. That’s what the comments are for. Also…
Scintillating I am not, but you’ll see lots of pictures of clothes and my cat. And whatever random shit pops into my head while I’m driving (#commusing).